Monday June 26th
Cleveland passengers will meet their group at Cleveland's Amtrak Lakefront Station by 1:30 AM and check their one piece of luggage per person at this time.
The parking lot at Cleveland Amtrak Station is unattended, so parking is at your own risk.
• Depart @ 02:59 AM Train #29 "The Capitol Limited" (Duration: 6hrs, 46 min)
• Depart @ 05:22 AM Toledo Central Union Station
• Arrive @ 08:45 AM Chicago Union Station (Follow Tour Leader Instructions)
• Depart @ 01:45 PM Train #21 "The Texas Eagle" (Duration: 5hrs, 10 min)
• Arrive @ 07:13PM St. Louis Gateway Station
Upon arrival group will be transferred to hotel for check-in at:
>DRURY PLAZA HOTEL ST. LOUIS at the Arch
2 South 4th Street • (314) 231-3003314
Tuesday June 27th
Today we get acquainted with the sites and local favorites of St. Louis with a
fully-narrated 75-minute tour or the city known as the "Gateway to the West"
Wednesday June 28th
After breakfast this morning our sightseeing schedule today begins with a visit to the
National Museum of Transportation. The museum features more than 300 pieces of historical items, such as steam, diesel and electric locomotives; passenger and freight cars; automobiles; streetcars;buses; and aircraft. The second and last stop of the day will be a visit and brewery tour of Anheuser-Busch, home of Budweiser. The 75-munute tour will include the Clydesdale's Stable, Aging Cellars, Packing facility, and the historic Brew House Sampling Room.
Thursday June 29th
Free day to explore St. Louis on-your-own. Some suggestions would be:
The Gateway Arch • St. Louis Union Station • Horseshoe Casino
Scott Joplin House State Historic Site. Home of American composer and pianist Scott Joplin, known
as the "King of Ragtime". His ragtime composition "The Entertainer" was the theme music made
famous in the 1973 Academy Award-winning film "The Sting" .
St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game
(6:45pm Home Games vs the
Houston Astros on June 27th, 28th & 29th)
Friday June 30th
Early morning check out of hotel rooms. Transfers from hotel to
St. Louis Amtrak Station will be provided.
• Depart @ 07:55 AM Train #22 "The Texas Eagle" (Duration: 5hrs, 49 min)
• Arrive @ 01:44 PM Chicago Union Station (Follow Tour Leader Instructions)
• Depart @ 06:40 PM Train #30 "The Capitol Limited"
• Arrive @ 11:39 PM Toledo Central Union Station (Duration: 3hrs, 59 min)
Saturday, July 1st
• Arrive @ 01:45 AM Cleveland Amtrak Lakefront Station (Duration: 6hrs, 5min)
**Note ~ Passengers that wish to join this tour will have the option of traveling by roundtrip air to
St. Louis. Likewise, one-way travel by train and one-way travel by air may also be selected.
Please inquire about pricing and availability.
A to Z Travel Center
6917 W. 130th Street, Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
A deposit of $100.00 per person is required to sign up.
Final payment must be in our office no later than May 19th 2023.
RESERVATIONS ARE ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Discounts will apply for early bookings.
The following fees apply when A to Z Travel Center receives a written
notice of cancellation.
Greater than 89 days prior = 20% penalty per guest
* 89-45 days prior = 25% penalty per guest * 44 -21 days prior = 50% penalty per guest.
LESS THAN 20 DAYS PRIOR = NO REFUND
Trip cancellation insurance is available for an additional cost.. Please call for details.
For more information call Jim @ (440) 888-6666
A to Z Travel Center and/or their employees or agents assume no liability whatsoever with
respect to the trip, and this shall include, but not be limited to any service furnished, transportation,
lodging or other accommodation, food or beverage.
back to the top